India is one big country that has a long history spanning over centuries. The diversity that can be seen in India in terms of people, places, food, topography, and more, is unlike anything you will ever see anywhere else. The diversity of India is one of its strongest points. Here you can explore several beautiful places with their own charm. Thanks to the diversity of the country, there will be no dull moment while you are here. This diversity is also the main reason why you need to visit India by making an Emirates flight booking.
Emirates Airlines is a leading airline carrier, and your trip to India will be much better when you fly with them. Flying with Emirates means that you will get anything and everything that you need to make your journey a comfortable one. Be it the on-ground or inflight service, your overall flight experience will be absolutely splendid. Once you have decided that you must fly with Emirates, you need to figure out what city in India you would like to visit. For those of you, confused by the number of places that you can explore here, we have compiled a list of the best cities to make the choice easy for you.
- New Delhi: There is no better place than the capital of this mind-blowing country to start your holiday. Making Emirates flight booking to New Delhi will mark the beginning of a memorable vacation. This colorful and chaotic city is the perfect representation of everything that India stands for. From the beautiful historical monuments to the developed city center to the old markets, Delhi takes you on one wild journey. The city is especially heaven for history buffs. As Delhi has been the capital of India for several years, much has transpired within the limits of this city. Delhi has seen everything from the ancient Mughal rule to the British Raj to the current democracy. The history and culture that this city holds are incomparable to any other place in the country.
- Agra: Any time the word India is spoken out loud, the Taj Mahal is one of the first images that pop up in the mind of most people. This iconic spot is breathtaking, to say the least. The ingenious architecture and stunning carvings on the walls will sweep the floor under your feet. Agra is one city that needs to be at the top of your itinerary anytime you choose to travel to India. Many people don’t realize that there is much more to Agra than just the Taj Mahal. If you have the same misconception, then you need to visit this city and visit other popular tourist spots like the Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb, and Akbar’s Mausoleum. With several historical tourist attractions, Agra should be one of your top pics when traveling to India.
- Mumbai: Aptly named the city of dreams, Mumbai is a must-visit when you plan a trip to India. Mumbai is home to India’s film industry, Bollywood. Here you will see how people from different parts of the country live together. Just like the rest of the country, Mumbai also has several historical tourist spots that you need to explore. Along with all the tourist attractions, Mumbai also has a mouth-watering food scene. Given that people from all over the country live here, you will be able to discover various dishes here. The flavors that you can try out in the city will be a treat for any foodie. From the street food to the sophisticated restaurants and trendy cafes, Mumbai has no lack of places to try out when you visit. So, if you love history and food in equal parts, you need to make your Emirates flight booking as soon as possible.
- Varanasi: Varanasi is one of the few places in the world that have been continuously inhabited. This city also happens to be an important religious place for Hindus. Built along the banks of the river Ganga, this holy city is an important pilgrim spot for Hindus. If you want to tap into your religious and spiritual side, Varanasi is the place for you. This city is everything that you imagine India to be like. But, temples and religious ceremonies aren’t the only interesting things here. Given the long history of Varanasi, you can explore several places here. The city also offers stunning sunrise and sunset views from the banks of the rivers. You need to visit Varanasi and lose yourself in the chaotic maze of the market streets at least once in your life.
- Kolkata: Last on the list is the third-largest city in the country. It would not be an exaggeration to call Kolkata a decaying masterpiece. As the city held an important place during the British Raj, you will find several examples of colonial architecture here. The Victoria Memorial is one such architectural marvel in the city that will take you back in time when Kolkata was home to the British colonists. The history of the city is also deeply reflected in the food that you find here. From authentic Bengali sweets to Chinese dishes and cakes, Kolkata is a paradise for food lovers. There are a number of restaurants for you to choose from, and you will never run out of places to try out new food. Your Emirates flight booking to this city will take you back in time and let you experience the beauty of this gorgeous city from up close.
These beautiful cities are some of the biggest and the most beautiful in the whole country. These cities will show you how this supremely religious and spiritual country has managed to develop its modern side over the years. Traveling to one of these cities by making an Emirates flight booking will be one of the best decisions you will ever make. So, what are you waiting for? Abandon all your apprehensions and doubts, and make an Emirates flight booking to kickstart your holiday to this picturesque and exotic land with your family and friends.