TwayMedia welcomes guest authors and contributors. To submit a story, all you have to do is simply mail us at email@example.com that will enable us to link back to you and subsequently review submitted articles before posting. Please note that submitted articles must be current, original, and interesting to our readers. For further information on how to feature your guest articles on TwayMedia follow the below guidelines.
What are the guidelines for approving guest articles?
The following guidelines will ensure that your articles will be published more quickly.
- Content should be unique, spell checked, and make sense.
- Spin articles will not be accepted. Test yours here https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker
- Article length should not be less than 1000 words.
- Meta description – 160 Words
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags).
- Affiliate or promotional links will not be accepted.
- Articles must be related to one of the blog categories one way or another.
- Please ensure that you have proofread your article before submitting it.
- Article Must have an introduction section.
- Article Must have a conclusion or summary section.
- Submit your article in a Microsoft Word file.
- Only one do-follow link is allowed in the article body.
- We reserve the right to decline the publication of any post, article, or comment deemed inappropriate.
- We reserve the right to edit your articles for editorial reasons, including modifying images, grammar, spelling, and style.
- The content should not contain any type of adult content, offensive, defamatory, inciting, or hateful, that promotes illegal activities or that are in violation of any person’s, companies, business’s rights, and trademarks.
- The content should not contain material on illegal, drugs, or the promotion of any type of alcohol, tobacco products.
- We fully own the content. We own the rights to the content, therefore contributors are not allowed to spin the submitted blog post to other sites.
What gets rejected?
- Are found to be plagiarized, copied, or spun from another source. We respect the work of writers who make their trade through writing and reserve the right to not publish a compromised content.
Guest posting on this blog will not only help you drive traffic to your business, blog, or Website, you will also gain exposure and be able to introduce your blog to a wide range of technology enthusiasts, bloggers, students, Webmasters, small-business owners. So let’s get started!
Please provide enough details about your past work and topic of interest for the article. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
You can submit your articles here: firstname.lastname@example.org