The London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) campus in Singapore is a hub for international students owing to the excellent education standards and prime location in Singapore. The LSBF Singapore international student transfer admission requirements are pretty straightforward and easy to comprehend.
If you are an international student who wishes to transfer to LSBF in Singapore, you can download the application form from the website and send in with the required documents. Read ahead to get a comprehensive view of the documentation requirements for your admission in LSBF in Singapore.
Comprehensive Document checklist
You will need the following list of completed and verified documents of your international student transfer to LSBF.
- Completed application form
- Copy of your updated international passport (the page with personal details should be included)
- Passport-sized photographs with a white background and a visible face
- Certified copies of previous educational degrees and diplomas. This should include the transcripts and certificates of all your qualifications starting from secondary education to your current degree.
- Certified copy of your birth certificate.
- Proof of English Language proficiency (if applicable for your selected course)
- Proof of previous work experience (if applicable for your selected course)
- Bank statements or letter showing proof of funds. This clause is applicable only for students from visa-required countries.
- Proof of payment of application fee of S$ 321 (non-refundable and inclusive of GST)
- Foreign employment pass (if applicable for your selected course)
LSBF offers medical insurance at nominal costs to its students. If you have your insurance and don’t want to enroll in the insurance offered by LSBF, you need to provide proof of your medical insurance as well.
You should note that these documents should be in the English language. In case your documents are in a different language, you must provide both the un-translated original documents and translated copies of the same.
You can rest assured that your personal information shall be kept strictly confidential by the college and will be solely used for administrative purposes.
Along with relevant documents, you will also require a student to pass allotted to you by the Singapore Immigration department. LSBF’ admission department will submit your completed application on your behalf to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA).
Once the ICA approves your application, you can proceed to complete your course at LSBF. The institution has a team of dedicated education consultants who will give you regular updates regarding the status of your application.
Attendance and previous performance
Your programme attendance and academic performance at your current school play a significant role in ensuring a successful transfer of your studies to LSBF. If your attendance or academic performance is poor due to any reason, you might face problems in transferring or renewing your Student Pass. In such a scenario, there can also be a high probability of the ICA rejecting your application.
LSBF in Singapore provides focused, industry-based education in relevant disciplines. Talk to an LSBF education consultant today to see if you can transfer your studies to LSBF.