Top Methods to move G Suite Contacts in Outlook
Google Workspace, formerly known as G Suite is a collection of all domains of Google and offers cloud computing with cloud storage space. G Suite contains every application that one can think of such as an email client, video calling app, slide creator, contacts, and many other such facilities. Transferring G Suite contacts in Outlook can seem quite complicated to some of the users who are not used to technology.
MS Outlook, on the other hand, is a desktop-based email client that has a web-based alternate as well. MS Outlook is trusted by millions worldwide and is a popular email manager that efficiently keeps track of the emails exchanged, contacts, tasks, and other items. If you are switching from G Suite to Outlook, you will have to migrate the contacts to the new account as well.
“In our office, we use G Suite applications but now we are starting to switch to Outlook. How is it possible to make this migration from one platform to another?”
How to Migrate G Suite Contacts in Outlook?
There are two different methods that you can adopt to execute this job. Users have two choices, one is to use a professional automatic tool and the other is to perform this task manually. To import Google contacts to Outlook, then PCVITA vCard Importer software is the best choice. When you export the G Suite contacts in a vCard format, you need to convert it into Outlook supported format i.e., PST. The tool helps you achieve exactly that & provides numerous features such as:
- Import multiple G Suite contacts in Outlook at once.
- No limitations on the number or size of contacts.
- Supports all applications that generate vCards.
- Converts all details and attributes of the files.
- Can save the contacts in an already existing file.
- Directly imports contacts in a default MS Outlook profile.
Steps to Migrate G Suite Contacts in Outlook
Phase1#: Export Contacts from G Suite:
- Go to your Gmail account and click on Mail.
- From the drop-down, click on Contacts.
- Then, click on More from the top menu > Export.
- Select the vCard option and click on Export.
Phase2#: Convert the Contacts to Outlook PST
- Download and install the software. Add file(s) or folder in the tool.
2. Preview the details & attributes of the contacts. Choose contacts to migrate to Outlook PST format.
3. Now, select the export type. You can create a new file for the contacts, import them into an existing file, or transfer them to the default MS Outlook profile.
4. Save the file and hit the Export button. It will create an Outlook PST file.
Phase 3: Import the Contacts to Outlook
- Launch Outlook and click on File > Open & Export.
- Tap on Import/Export wizard option.
- Now, click on Import from another program or file.
- Now, select PST file option > Next.
- Provide the location of the file and Import.
- Then, select the destination folder to save.
- Map the custom fields > Finish
In this blog, we explained the best way in which you can migrate G Suite contacts in Outlook easily. There are unlimited benefits provided by this free PCVITA vCard Importer software. This application makes sure that the migration process takes place correctly with no loss of even a single bit of data.