Often, users prefer to apply encryption to the emails, which carry confidential data. With this, any third-party user will not be able to access the sensitive data. To be more precise, encrypting the emails will allow only authorized users to access the data. This will enable to prevent data theft or data breach by any means. In the case of Outlook users also, users prefer to encrypt or password-protect the emails in order to prevent illegitimate data accessibility.
Well, as you all are aware of the fact that Microsoft Outlook is one of the majorly used email applications across the globe. At the same time, HCL Notes, which was formerly known as Lotus Notes and IBM Notes is another email program offering full-fledged features. Nowadays, there has been a rapid increase in the number of Outlook users migrating to IBM Notes. This is because of multiple reasons, which are furnished in the upcoming section.
Major Reasons Behind Transferring from Outlook to IBM Notes
Listed below are some of the reasons to export encrypted PST file to Lotus Notes. So let’s have a look at each one of them!
- HCL Notes offer centralized data storage mechanism via Domino server, which stores all the data centrally
- It offers enhanced data management options to safeguard and access the crucial data. Moreover, the document can be easily managed using doclink feature
- In order to gather a relevant set of information, users can perform semantic search operation using Lotus Notes
- In the occurrence of any system failure or crash issue leading to loss of data. The data can be easily retrieved as the data is stored centrally in the Domino server
- Lotus Notes permit users to seamlessly share the information among users or co-workers to work diligently
How to Export Encrypted PST file to Lotus Notes Using Manual Approach?
When it comes to perform conversion of encrypted Outlook PST file to NSF format using the manual method. Then, there is no such solution available. Due to the lack of manual approach, one needs to avail reliable third-party software to perform the file conversion.
Instantly Perform Conversion of Password-Protected PST files to NSF format
Often, users undergo spending a lot of time to find the best PST to NSF conversion tool. Taking this challenging task into consideration, we are here to introduce a cost-effective utility. Outlook to Lotus Notes File Converter from SysTools is one of the proven software offering numerous advanced features. Even users with minimal technical expertise can make the best use of it because of its simplified user interface.
Want to know the amazing features integrated in the software? Read on further and grab the efficient tool!
Best Set of Features Offered by the SysTools PST to NSF File Converter
- Capable to convert complete Outlook mailboxes i.e., emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. to NSF format
- Perform selective PST data items conversion to NSF file format
- Support bulk conversion of Outlook files to NSF format via Add File (s) or Add Folder option
- Avail date-filter option to convert Outlook data selectively on the basis of date
- Efficiently export encrypted PST file to Lotus Notes NSF format at ease
- Support migrating corrupt or damaged Outlook files to Lotus Notes format
- Offers a wide range of advanced options- maintain folder hierarchy, create separate NSF file for contacts & exclude deleted items folder
- Does not require installation of Outlook to implement file conversion
Often times, users come up with the need to export encrypted PST file to Lotus Notes NSF file format. Knowing the fact that there is no manual solution available for the same, users become more panic. To overcome all these hurdles, a proven technique has been introduced in this write-up, which delivers precise results.