EPR is a stands for Extended Producer Responsibility. It is a registration for an Indian E-waste and management material manufacturer or importer. The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), which is part of the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change (MOEFCC), issues EPR Authorization. The manufacturer/importer of electronic and electrical goods has been given the task of monitoring the E-waste of the products at the end of their lifespan, thanks to the EPR’s approval.
What is the procedure for obtaining EPR authorization?
Electronic and electrical goods or plastic manufacturers and importers must present formal documentation of an E-waste management program and agreement with the Recycling Agency.
Corpseed offers complete assistance with the documentation and formalities required to obtain EPR approval. Please visit the Important Information section of EPR Authorization.
Documentation is required.
- Certificate of Identification Number (CIN).
- MOA (1st, 2nd and last page).
- Certificate of GST.
- A lease agreement
- The authorized signatory’s Aadhar card and PAN card.
- For authorized signatory, a board declaration is required.
- Code of the EC (Only in case of imports)
- Letterhead as it appeared in the original.
- Year-by-year imports (expected/actual) are mentioned in the product details.
- A brochure with product information (soft copy)
- Letterhead is a type of stationary (pdf format).
- The amount of product that has been placed in the Indian market (Year Wise)
- A company’s website’s URL
- Company’s Toll-Free Number
- Collection Center Specifications (s)
- Details of All offices
- E-Product Specifications (product name, brand name, model no., volume, etc.
- EPR and related projects have an awareness plan, implementation technique, and budget.
- Flowchart for E-Waste Collection and Transportation to Recycler
- Estimated e-waste generation item-by-item and collection target for the following year(s), including those created at their service centers
- Copies of agreements with dealers, recycling centers, treatment, storage, and disposal facilities, and so on.
PROCESS OF EXTENDED PRODUCER RESPONSIBILITY
The procedure entails the proper channeling of e-waste in an environmentally responsible manner. This registration is required for any producer selling the following or related electronic items: Personal computer, Laptop, and their components, Battery, Chargers, Minicomputer, Mainframe, Facsimile, LED TV, LED parts, Air conditioners, and their parts, Telephone, Smart phone, Feature phone, Washing machine, and Products involving electrical circuits and parts
Under the EPR authorization registration, the Indian government has taken particular efforts to ensure proper collection, channelization, deconstruction, and disposal of e-waste at the end of its useful life.
The Registration Procedure
The EPR Authorization procedure is divided into the following steps:
Step 1: Submit an application with the relevant attachments.
Step 2: The CPCB analyses the application.
Step 3: Submit any extra information requested by the CPCB.
Step 4: The CPCB issues a certificate.
Timeline and Budget
Please contact us with your details to know the complete solution of EPR Authorization at +91 7558 640 644 and 40-60 working days is the estimated time frame.